What is the USDA REAP Program?
The USDA REAP (Rural Energy for America Program) provides guaranteed grand funding to agricultural producers and rural small business to purchase or install renewable energy systems such as solar.
Who may apply?
- Agricultural producers with at least 50% of gross income coming from agricultural operations
- Small businesses in eligible rural areas
What is an eligible area?
Businesses must be in an area other than a city or town with a population of greater than 50,000 inhabitants. Click here for an eligibility map.
How do I get started?
- Call Seal Solar at 501.376.7325
- Our in-house grant writers can help you through the process. We will need documentation to complete the grant, but we do all the work for you!
- For more information, visit the USDA REAP website here.
Seal Solar has a 100% success rate securing funding for USDA REAP Grants.